*Price is after the "Extra $80 Off" bonus
Serious dive features in a rugged steel casing
The new refined Suunto D6i Novo is the watch-sized dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. With a tilt-compensated 3D digital compass and wireless air integration, it’s a great tool when other people rely on your diving skills. Trusted by professional divers, its good looks make it a great addition to your more civilian wardrobe too.
Special Collection - Suunto D4i Novo Blue
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Four modes: air, nitrox, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
Measurements: 48.6 x 43.8 x 16 mm / 1.91 x 1.72 x 0.63"
Weight: 92 g / 3.25 oz
Bezel material: Stainless steel
Glass material: Mineral crystal
Case material: Composite
Strap material: Silicone
What's in the box?
Suunto D4i Novo Blue with blue silicone strap and a blue extension strap, D-series USB Cable, Scratch guards (2 pcs), safety leaflet, quick guide, dive legal leaflet with warranty information, Suunto logo sticker.