*Sale price is after the "Extra $80 Off" bonus
Serious dive features in a rugged steel casing
The new, refined Suunto D6i Novo Zulu is a watch-sized dive computer for those who take their diving seriously. Including a tilt-compensated digital compass and wireless air integration, Suunto D6i is in favor with professional divers. The extremely durable Zulu strap, originally designed for military use, can take heavy-duty wear and tear and is widely trusted by professional divers. Easy to adjust on wetsuit but also most comfortable around wrist when not diving.
Suunto D6i Novo Instructor Blue Zulu is available for dive instructors and divemasters only.
Special Collection - Suunto D6i Novo Instructor Blue Zulu
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
Measurements: 48.5 x 45.6 x 15.9 mm / 1.91 x 1.8 x 0.63"
Weight: 137 g / 4.83 oz
Bezel material: Stainless steel
Glass material: Sapphire crystal
Case material: Steel
Strap material: Textile material
What's in the box?
Suunto D6i Novo Instructor Blue Zulu with blue Zulu strap, D-series USB cable, safety leaflet, quick guide, dive legal leaflet with warranty information and Suunto logo sticker.