Serious dive features in a rugged steel casing
The new, refined Suunto D6i Novo Zulu is a watch-sized dive computer for those who take their diving seriously. Including a tilt-compensated digital compass and wireless air integration, Suunto D6i is in favor with professional divers. The extremely durable Zulu strap, originally designed for military use, can take heavy-duty wear and tear and is widely trusted by professional divers. Easy to adjust on wetsuit but also most comfortable around wrist when not diving.
12.12 Sale - Suunto D6i Novo Zulu Stealth
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
Measurements: 48.5 x 45.6 x 15.9 mm / 1.91 x 1.8 x 0.63"
Weight: 137 g / 4.83 oz
Bezel material: Stainless steel
Glass material: Sapphire crystal
Case material: Steel
Strap material: Textile material
What's in the box?
Suunto D6i Novo Black Zulu with black Zulu strap / Suunto D6i Novo Stealth Zulu with stealth Zulu strap , D-series USB cable, safety leaflet, quick guide, dive legal leaflet with warranty information and Suunto logo sticker.