Seac Sub Regulator - DX200
- First stage body material: forged brass with sand-blasted chrome finish
- First stage characteristics: high-performance balanced diaphragm design, maximum safety, and easy to overhaul (option to adjust intermediate pressure from the outside)
- Second stage material: technopolymers and elastomers, with metal components and cover manufactured with corrosion- and scratch-resistant Luxury Technology treatment
- Second stage characteristics: option to regulate both breathing effort and the Venturi Effect
- HP ports: 2
- LP ports: 4, of which 2 angled at 20° and 2 angled at 30°.