Serious dive features in a rugged steel casing
The new refined Suunto D6i Novo is the watch-sized dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. With a tilt-compensated 3D digital compass and wireless air integration, it’s a great tool when other people rely on your diving skills. Trusted by professional divers, its good looks make it a great addition to your more civilian wardrobe too.
Suunto Dive Computers - D6i Novo with USB (White / Stealth)
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
Measurements: 48.5 x 45.6 x 15.9 mm / 1.91 x 1.8 x 0.63"
Weight: 128 g / 4.52 oz
Bezel material: Stainless steel
Glass material: Sapphire crystal
Case material: Steel
Strap material: Silicone
What's in the box?
Suunto D6i Novo White with white silicone strap and white extension strap / Suunto D6i Novo Stealth with stealth silicone strap and a stealth extension strap , D-series USB cable, safety leaflet, quick guide, dive legal leaflet with warranty information and Suunto logo sticker