The ultimate watch-sized dive computer
The Suunto DX, built on the award-winning Suunto D9tx, is the ultimate tool for open circuit and rebreather divers. It’s the very first of its kind to feature CCR compatibility. The premium design and materials, combined with the new superior Suunto Fused™ RGBM, make it the must-have instrument for your dive missions and everyday adventures. Are you ready to conquer new territory?
Suunto Dive Computers - DX Silver Elastomer with USB
For rebreather diving
- A setpoint, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode
- Configure up to 3 different diluents
- Adjustable high and low setpoints, as well as custom setpoint during dive
- Automatic setpoints switching at specified depths
- Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout
For all diving
- New, advanced Suunto Fused™ RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Gas switching between up to eight gases
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass
- Five modes: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge, and off
- Optional wireless air integration
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM5 software
For everyday adventures
- Stunning, compact design
- Hard-wearing premium materials: titanium case and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Optional titanium bracelet
Measurements: 46.8 x 46.7 x 17.3 mm / 1.84 x 1.84 x 0.68"
Weight: 107 g / 3.77 oz
Bezel material: Titanium
Glass material: Sapphire crystal
Case material: Titanium
Strap material: Elastomer
What's in the box?
Suunto DX Silver with elastomer bracelet and black elastomer extension strap, D-series USB cable, safety leaflet, quick guide, legal leaflet with warranty information, and Suunto logo sticker.