Extreme durability with full customization
The robust Suunto EON Steel is designed for divers who demand the most of their dive computer. With the extremely durable construction, wide-angle BrightSee™ color screen and multiple gas support, this dive computer is ideal for advanced diving. Customizable features and views add a new dimension to your diving when exploring the blue unknown.
Tested in the toughest diving conditions, Suunto EON Steel is your reliable partner in all conditions.
Suunto Dive Computers - EON Steel
- Customize features with Suunto CustomDisplay™ in Suunto DM5
- Classic, graphical and prominent view styles
- Use with strap or bungee
- Wide-angle BrightSee™color screen
- High contrast color screen with large numbers
- Always-on LED backlight
- Visually intuitive, consistent presentation
- Flip display
- Brushed stainless steel bezel
- Highly durable Xensation™ glass
- Robust mechanical construction
- Extensively tested and built to last
- Guaranteed to 150 m depth
- Rechargeable battery (20-40 hours of dive time with one charge)
Connect and Transfer
- Wireless tank pressure readings from up to 10 Suunto Tank PODs
- Connect over Bluetooth to Suunto app to keep a dive log and share your adventures
- Plan and customize easily with Suunto DM5
For All Diving
- Gauge/Air/Nitrox/Trimix/CCR (fixed point)
- Suunto Fused™ RGBM for maximizing dive time
- No-decompression dive planner
- Tilt compensated 3D digital compass
- User-updatable software
Measurements: 104.6 x 60.5 x 23.1 mm / 4.12 x 2.38 x 0.91"
Weight: 347 g / 12.24 oz
Bezel material: Stainless steel
Glass material: Xensation Glass
Case material: Composite
Strap material: Elastomer
What's in the box?
Suunto EON Steel, USB Cable, Quick Guide, Legal leaflet, Protective boot, Display scratch guard sticker, Bungee adapter and cord.